California Coast University was founded to meet the needs of qualified, highly motivated persons whose geographic, professional, or personal time constraints keep them from completing their education in traditional, on-campus programs.
Here are a few reasons why students choose to study at CCU:
- Flexible programs designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Low tuition with interest-free payment plans as low as $100/month.
- Self-paced study with no group projects, set meeting times, or exam dates.
- No classroom attendance requirements.
- Qualified faculty and Student Success Advisors available to assist you throughout your program.
- Academic credit for previous work experience/training (undergraduate programs only).
- Company tuition reimbursement program available.
- 10% Tuition Discount for Law Enforcement, Active Duty Military, Veterans, Fire Fighters, Government Employees, and CCU Graduates.