The mission of the Twelfth District Federal Reserve Police is to provide a safe and secure environment for its employees and tenants, while safeguarding the Federal Reserve Bank facilities, operations, and assets. We are committed to following these values:
- Enforce compliance in operations;
- Utilize innovative solutions and current technology to enhance security;
- Provide quality, professional service to all our clients' requests;
- Effectively resolve incidents with compassion, commitment, and persistence;
- Conduct ourselves with high standards of honesty, integrity, and ethical behavior;
- Create a work environment in which we build an exceptional team through development, accountability and support.