The Off Duty Officer (ODO) provides a safe and secure environment for the client. SIS personally designs a comprehensive plan to ensure that the client has the freedom to work, travel and conduct their lives without distractions. The focus of the ODO is on advanced planning, threat assessment and problem solving specialized in client management. Management can be implemented through one on one security protection, residential protection and/or elaborate tracking or monitoring system. The ODO team is chosen from a cross section of Federal, State, and local law enforcement to provide security services ranging from Fortune 500 companies to entertainment industry executives, major special events, and any other type of venue requiring a secure presence.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Armed escort responsible for the life safety and physical security of assigned client
- Investigation and surveillance support
- Product escort
- Executive protection
- Special events
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledgeable and proficient in general security industry standards and methods.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must posses advanced skills and professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion
- Investigations proficiency and experience in conducting investigations, interviewing and report writing.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to function in stressful situations.
- Excellent time-management, communication, technical writing, presentation development, facilitation, and organizational skills required.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Management
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Active/retired law enforcement
- Minimum 5 year’s related safety/law enforcement experience
- POST Certification
- Active CCW
- Further certifications required dependent on location.
What we can offer:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
Private Investigator #PI 28063