Under general supervision, maintains high visibility on school property to ensure a safe environment, and to prevent and respond to crimes against students, personnel, and Clark County School District property.
Education, Training, and Experience: Proof of documentation for all minimum qualifications, and licenses and certifications as cited below, is required at time of application. 1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.). 2. Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Licenses and Certifications:
1. A valid driver’s license that allows the applicant/employee to legally operate a motor vehicle in Nevada. If not in possession at time of application, must obtain valid Class C Nevada Driver's License prior to the approval of Final Selection. Driver’s license and safe driving history must be maintained for the duration of the assignment.
2. Copy of current driving history issued by the Department of Motor Vehicle (dated within 6 months), is required at time of application/Qualified Selection Pool (QSP) placement and at the time of interview, prior to final selection.
3. Birth Certificate, U.S. Passport, Certificate of Naturalization, or Certificate of United States Citizenship.
4. Must possess police officer training certification, equivalent to Nevada Category POST I, from a state that Nevada recognizes as an in-lieu, reciprocity state.
5. Applicants must meet or exceed the current Nevada Category I training standards.
To apply for this position you must visit: www.teach.vegas and complete the online application.