- Responds to initiates the care for medical emergencies throughout the facility. This includes the ability to perform continuous CPR until properly relieved.
- Takes vital signs, height, and weight.
- Completes medical histories on new inmates.
- Assists with PPDs and EKGs.
- Draws blood.
- Measures and records intake and output.
- Assists with patient treatments such as dressing changes, decubitus ulcer, and tracheotomy care.
- Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
- Ability to deal with and respond to stressful situations in a stressful environment.
- Requires regular and reliable attendance.
- Follows security regulations for keys, sharps, and controlled medications.
- Adheres to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
Application website (optional)